Tuesday, October 6, 2009

10/5

3Nephi 11:7, 9, 10 Behold my Beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased, in whom I have glorified my name-hear ye him. ...9 And it came to pass that he stretched forth his hand and spake unto the people, saying: 10. Behold, I am Jesus Christ, whom the prophets testified shall come into the world.


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Book of Mormon - Gospel Verse a Day" group.
To post to this group, send email to book-of-mormon-GVD@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to book-of-mormon-GVD+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/book-of-mormon-GVD?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments:

Post a Comment